Navitar designs, develops and manufactures innovative optical solutions for clients and enterprises across the globe. Solutions include complete optomechanical and optoelectronic assembly and sub-assembly systems. Their products range from high magnification motorized zoom imaging systems to fisheye projection lenses used in a wide variety of industries including Life Sciences, Industrial Imaging, Microscopy and Projection.
The Resolv4K® Lens Series was designed to maximize the usage of modern sensors with higher pixel densities. With superior visible wavelength axial color correction, the Resolv offers increased wavelength focusing ability with Vis-NIR and SWIR options.
• Exceptional 4K image quality
• Designed for industrial and life science applications
• Use with large format 4/3", 1.1" and 1" sensors
• Digital zoom using Pixelink Capture software
• Compatible with coax, ring light or Kohler illumination
• Modular fixed imaging system
• Much larger field of view
• Resolve ~0.5-2.0 microns
• Bi-aspheric design with ultra-low dispersion glass for maximum MTF and low distortion
• Optimized for 1" sensors and supports up to 1.1" to capture much larger FOV than traditional size sensors
• Unique capability to image from close focus inspection at 100 mm all the way out to Infinity, with no loss of performance
• Chromatic correction from 435nm-700nm
• Internal focus
• Low chief ray angle
• State-of-the-art ultra-high efficiency multi-layer anti-reflection coating
• Temperature range of -10 °C to +50 °C for operational use
• Compatible with newest generation Navitar Pixelink 10GigE cameras and other high-resolution camera sensors with smaller pixel sizes down to 2 micron
• Digital zoom functionality, including region of interest, using Pixelink Capture software
Navitar high magnification zoom lenses are a number one choice around the world. The modularity of our systems give you the magnification powers of traditional microscopes without the bulk or expense. Equipment manufacturers looking for highly repeatable and automated precision optics can easily integrate, assemble and configure our lenses into new instruments achieving smaller footprints and lower prices than older equipment.
• Fast and accurate fine focus adjustment in a compact design
• Extends working distance range of the 6X lens attachments
• Increases depth of field when coupled with infinity corrected microscope objectives
• Maintains image resolution with the integrated Optotune EL 16-40 tunable lens
• Long cycle life of the tunable lens unit and motorized Zoom 6000 system
• Easy to install USB electrical lens driver with software to control the tunable lens
Navitar offers a large selection of low magnification fixed focal length video lenses for factory automation, machine vision and other industrial applications. Quality construction coupled with precision engineering results in video optics that are sharp, high resolution and optically precise.
• Navitar NMV lenses for 4/3”, 1.1”, 2/3”, and 1/2" formats
• Fujinon lenses for 1", 2/3", 1/2" and 1/3" formats
• Ruggedized Zoom 7000 lenses for 1" and 2/3 formats
• SWIR lenses for 2/3" formats
Navitar and its Special Optics division design and manufacture microscope objectives for industrial, research and OEM applications. Navitar HR objectives offer high NA, large FOV, and working distances ranging from 8-25mm. For solutions to complex applications that cannot be solved by off-the-shelf microscope objective lenses, we also offer custom microscope objective lens design.
Navitar has developed a family of high resolution lenses for demanding imaging applications such as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and autonomous vehicle (AV) forward-facing camera systems. Multiple fields of view are offered for 1/2", 2/3" and 1" sensor formats.
Navitar's 4K HDR lenses are produced with state-of-the-art multi-layer anti-reflection coatings, a built-in infra-red rejection filter and ultra low reflectance internal mechanics for excellent veiling glare characteristics.
Navitar’s new line of modular tube lenses offer the ideal optical solution for OEM and research imaging and measurement applications including metrology, flat panel inspection and cell imaging.
• Apo and infinity corrected optics designed for imaging onto a camera
• Lateral and axial chromatic aberrations corrected across the entire field
• Wide field design for close-up imaging
• 0.5x, 1x and 2x modular design will cover camera sensors up to 33mm
• 2 and 3 position objective changer for using multiple objectives
• Useful with brightfield, transmitted, Koehler illumination and fluorescent imaging applications
Navitar's Platinum, Raptar and Raptar Pro series of large format lenses meet the demands for high center to edge resolution, low distortion, and application specific F-numbers. These lenses are not modified video lenses; they have been designed to match performance abilities of high-end megapixel type cameras.
• Larger format design for line-scan and area scan cameras.
• Low distortion center to edge.
• Wide field design for close-up imaging.
• Large depth of field.
• Diffraction limited.
• Exceptional contrast.
Block cameras have long been used for numerous security, surveillance and industrial applications. Until recently, however, there were very few high quality converter lenses either to improve long-distance viewing or increase magniﬁcation.
Ideal for use in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), border security, and industrial automation, Navitar’s converter lenses are compact and lightweight, and offer higher quality and a greater range of magniﬁcations than those currently on the market.
Navitar’s converter lenses easily interface with block cameras to provide optimal zoom ranges. Relative illumination ranges from 50% to 88%.
Navitar's high speed fixed focal length lenses work with CCD and CMOS cameras. Our C-Mount, 1” format lenses are designed for 17, 25 and 50 mm focal lengths and are well-suited for low light applications. Common applications include: digital microscopy, chemiluminescence, digital x-ray, motion analysis, gel documentation, transportation inspection, crystallography, measurement systems, fluorescence imaging, holographic imaging, high speed bottle inspection.
Navitar's fixed focal length SWIR/Hyperspectral lenses are designed for SWIR (short wave infrared) cameras and applications. Lenses are available in focal lengths of 8mm, 12.5mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm.
Navitar offers imaging solutions for ultraviolet (UV), deep ultraviolet (DUV) and near ultraviolet (NUV) wavelengths.
Our ZFL fluorescent imaging system utilizes interchangeable fluorescence cubes and internal focus to create an image. It is a simple, cost-effective, modular solution for UV applications.
The NanoVue optical system works in deep ultraviolet (DUV) light, enabling detection and characterization of yield critical defects while effectively doubling the resolution limit of conventional visible light microscopes.
Controllers are utilized when specifying a motorized zoom lens allowing you to drive the motor and change positions. Power supplies are included with all controllers except for the servo. The control system is available as either table top or board level.
Navitar offers LED ring lights, LED coaxial illuminators, fiber optic illuminators, and power supplies.
Pixelink Industrial USB cameras are designed for both end-user customer and OEM applications. They can be used in both off-the-shelf and custom industrial vision solutions.
Pixelink Microscope USB 3.0 cameras are designed to offer consistent, high-quality image acquisition and performance. They provide high-resolution imaging capability for both bright field and dark field microscopy and offer excellent color reproduction, making them ideal for use in any laboratory setting,
Pixelink offers numerous "off-the-shelf" and OEM custom camera options with optical formats from 1/2.5" through 1.1" in color, monochrome and NIR.
Pixelink USB 3.0 microscopy cameras provide high-resolution imaging capability for both bright field and dark field microscopy, making them ideal for use in any laboratory setting. Pixelink cameras let you capture high-quality imagery with your existing microscope equipment.
• Cylindrical microscopy housing
• Available individually or bundled with software
• Variety of sensor sizes, frame rates, resolution and pitch
Our USB 3.0 microscopy cameras are designed to offer consistent, high-quality image acquisition with your existing microscopy equipment.
Pixelink offers a full suite of USB 3.0 autofocus liquid lens cameras ideal for high speed imaging applications. Leveraging Varioptic electrowetting liquid lens technology optimizes the compatibility between the camera and autofocus lens, thus delivering fast, noiseless, controllable autofocus from 10 cm to infinity. Applications include: PCB Inspection, Biometrics - Facial and Retinal, Medical, Biotechnology, Bar-code Reading
• One push-autofocus, move focus from one post to another at high speed
• Seamless integration of a compact, low-powerdurable liquid lens
• Get a sharp image from a few centimeters to infinity in less than 20 ms
• Get started quickly by integrating your autofocus application with the Pixelink SDK
• Large range of optical variation - displacing a liquid interface allows for large phase shift variations
• Sturdiness-it has been tested for over 100 million cycles and shows zero performance degradation
• Shock resistance- it shows excellent output of the response curve before and after shock tests
• High-speed- it can reconfigure in tens of milliseconds (see diagram below)
• Low power consumption- typically it dissipates about 15mW; ten times lower than other systems