Ricoh offers a large selection of lenses and cameras suitable for a wide range of resolutions and applications.
RICOH FA / MACHINE VISION LENS
For each resolution level (9MP, 5MP, 2MP, and VGA), Machine vision lenses：the RICOH FL Series provides an extensive line of high-performance lenses with different focal lengths and sensor sizes. Knowhow developed in our camera operations has been put to good use in creating high-quality products with an extremely low level of variation among individual lenses.
S-RANK (Best Performance Class)
• 5MX Series uses JIIA (Japan Industrial Imaging Association) lens standards and satisfy S-Rank (Best Performance Class) criteria as high-performance lenses for 2/3 5 Megapixel camera. As entire field 5 Megapixel camera lenses, they capture high resolution, distortion images not just from the center to the periphery but over the entire measurement field.
5 Mega-pixel at ALL Range
• 5MX Series lenses have a high resolution of over 147 lp/mm.
• 5MX Series keeps TV distortion to less than 0.1%, making them ideal for capturing low distortion images over the entire image measurement.
• High-performance lenses for close-up imaging with 2 mega-pixel CCD and CMOS sensors
• Sharp high resolution, high contrast images, that limit resolution loss from the center to periphery
• With compact size, light weight, and durability, these are excellent lenses for FA and machine vision use
• They greatly reduce distortion that causes problems in image measurement and recognition
• Built to handle environments with vibration, etc. Easy to use, reliable focus and iris locking mechanisms as standard features
This series of high resolution, low distortion are developed for cameras with sensors up to 12 megapixel for 1.1” format / 9 megapixel for 1” format and ideal for versatile applications such as AOI.
• Focal Length 12 mm, 16 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm
• Pixel pitch 3.45 µm
• 147 lp/mm from center to corners of the image (design value)
• Extremely low distortion, suitable for image measurement
• Even light distribution
• Locking Screws
• Ideal for integration in system with large sensors (Suitable for Sony IMX253 sensor)
• Compact design, robust and durable
FA lenses for use with 5 mega-pixel resolution and image processing
There are five types, beginning with and 8 mm focal length close-up lens
These manual iris lenses support 5 mega-pixels (2/3" format). They are perfect for inspection, pattern matching, and alignment uses in which images with high definition from edge to edge definition are needed for large subjects such as wafers, chip mounters, board mounting, etc.
• Standard lenses for machine vision use
• Compatible with VGA-class cameras
• Production line handling cameras from 1/2" to 1" formats
• Lock screws as standard vibration-control measures
• High resolution, high contrast
• Suitable for sensors up to 45mm
• Abundant Light Distribution
• Minimal distortion
• Available in F-mount and PENTAX K mount
• Lockable focus & iris rings
• High performance quartz glass, enabling the capture of sharp images in the near-ultraviolet region.
• Extended wavelength range (230nm to 800nm), with peak performance at 365nm.
• Compact design, ideal for integration into machine vision systems
• Optimised for use with band pass ﬁlters and UV illumination to provide falsiﬁed documents detection